I can post just fine, you moron
John Doe
2021-01-29 18:08:59 UTC
Google Groups doesn't control access to USENET, you morons.

Freaking censorship sucks. Bunch of idiots who don't know there butt from
a hole in the ground.
Sjouke Burry
2021-01-29 18:38:31 UTC
Wow,one creep present.
John Doe
2021-01-30 06:46:42 UTC
As this troll knows, I responded to Google Groups' morons posting in the
electronics design group, about them being "prohibited" from posting to this
group...
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 19:38:31 +0100
Newsgroups: comp.dsp
Subject: Re: I can post just fine, you moron